Translate

Wednesday 1 July 2020

Lavinia stamps July challenge


Lavinia stamps July 2020 Challenge.

Good evening. Hope you are all keeping well. The Lavinia stamps challenge for July begins today, the theme for this month is  My favourite stamp.  What a great theme looking forward to seeing everyone’s favourite stamp creations. 
Don’t forget you could be the lucky winner of a £40 gift voucher to spend in the Lavinia stamps shop. 

My favourite stamp before the new launch was Sebastian so I’ve used him on my projects. 

I made this card at the beginning of lockdown, lost my mojo for a while after this card but getting back into daily routine once again. 
I made the background using spectrum noir Harmony inks. 
In the background I have used some sweet poppy stencils and Lavinia stamps. 
I stamped Sebastian  with versafine Clair nocturne ink then embossed with clear embossing powder. I also used Sebastian’s fin for the edge of the card. Highlighted both with a gold pen. In the background I used the Seaweed2 stamp set., and the Shoal of fish Stamp. 
Love the brightness of this card. 



For my next  project the background was made using salty ocean, antique linen and tea dye distress ink. 
Stamped Sebastian with acorn versafine Clair ink then highlighted with clear glitter pen. 
Stamped whimsical whisps in salty ocean distress ink. Seaweed 2 in broken China and mowed lawn distress ink, Sea bubbles in salty ocean Distress ink then highlighted with Silver pearl mica powder. 

Looking forward to seeing everyone’s beautiful creations. 
Take care have fun crafting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment