Translate

Friday 24 July 2020

Lavinia stamps. Hochanda show 24 July

The long awaited day has arrived, Lavinia stamps are appearing on Hochanda  today at 9am and 1pm  You can watch the shows on Sky 673, Freesat 817, Freeview 85 and in HD online. The fabulous Amanda Branson will be hosting the shows for Lavinia stamps. Amanda will be sharing some fabulous techniques, hits and tips, there will also be some inspiration from the design team.
 
This is my first sample using Indra and Mystic swirl and Dream word from the inspire me set.
The background was made by applying distress oxide with a damp sponge, dabbing one colour then drying before adding second colour. I coloured Indra with mica powders mixed with water. Then stamped mystic swirl around edge, finally added word, once topper was mounted onto card. 



For my next sample I used my scan n cut to cut out the egg shape.
I then used the center piece to make my background on. 
the background was made using distress oxides. then stamped images in versafine onyx black, stamped the flowers second generation.  
 Stamps used for this card: 



For this sample I blended distress oxide onto smooth card. stamped Indra and Dream word with black onyx verafine ink, dapped different colour oxide onto the mystic swirl stamp to get a rainbow effect and stamped with water. 


I also blended oxide inks onto this background, stamped all images with black versafine. once dry coloured fairy lantern set, with orange sparkle pen. Highlighted Dragon keepers wings with clear  gelli roll pen. stamped summers ebb verse.

For this background i smooched the card into blue distress ink and water, once dry I inked the outer part of the card with mustard seed oxide. stamped Tree of dreams with brown clair ink, then using a scrap piece of paper grounded the tree. Stamped the Wild hares small set  with black versamark ink, stamped Words of spring with brown clair ink, highlighted tree with orange gelli  pen 


 The back ground for this sample was smooched into distress oxide and water on a craftmat,
grass area was blended onto card with distress ink. dragon keeper and fairy lanterns were stamped in black versafine, then highlighted with an orange gelli pen. Vine flourish was stamped with brown versafine Clair ink.  Verse stamped with mustard seed distress oxide. 
 
For this background I used distress ink. the images were all stamped with black versafine ink. 
Using a fan brush I splattered mica powders onto bakground 

Distress ink blended onto smooth card. All images for this card were stamped with
black  versafine distress ink,  mask used for sun, 


I hope you enjoy the shows. Enjoy making your projects with these wonderful stamps 
Take care, stay safe and have a great summer. 








No comments:

Post a Comment