Translate

Wednesday 15 July 2020

Lavinia stamps July challenge mid month reminder.

Good evening. I hope your all keeping well, we are halfway through July 2020, so there are 10 days left before the challenge ends. There are fabulous entries on the challenge page, but everyone stands a chance as the winner of a £40 voucher to spend in the Lavinia shop is chosen at random.   

For this sample I used spectrum noir Harmony inks, I then used seedless preserves distress ink over one of the new Lavinia stencils called Foliage, I then stamped the Keeping faith Words in the background using morning mist versafine Clair ink, next I stamped the Sea flower and Mini fish also with morning mist Clair ink then brushed Silver pearl mica powder over the top.  Final stamp used for the background was the Sea Algae also in morning mist Clare ink. My final two stamps in the foreground were Sebastian who was inked with onyx black versafine then embossed with clear embossing powder. Finally added the Believe Stamps with mortgage mist then brushed with gold mica powder. 

Have fun creating your fabulous creations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment