The Hop starts at 10 am Friday 8th June and closes 8pm 12th June 2018.
The winner will be announced on the Honey Doo Page and on Facebook on the Wednesday 13th June at 8pm.
The winner will receive a £10 Voucher to spend in the Honey Doo store. To claim your prize you just need to send an email to Honey Doo crafts with the words "Winner of the June Hop" in the subject line.
Welcome to the Honey Doo Blog hop
What a great giveaway we have for you ,The designers have done some fabulous work all you have to do is like and comment on each blog to win the above prize.
http://scrapancard.blogspot.co.uk/`Rosemary Rogers... You are here.
http://cakescardsandcraftybits.blogspot.co.uk/ Karen Liddle
Sparkle like a star butterfly card
Honey doo Products
Butterflies flight stamps
Heat Resistant acetate
Crystal-Clear. Embossing powder
Brick Wall Stencil
Green Emerald Mica powder
Lime Zest Mica Powder.
Purple Topaz mica powder
Berry Red Mica Powder.
17.5cm square white card
19cm square white card
Onyx black versa fine
White 8" square card blank.
Butterfly embossing folder
Shenna stamping card
Wide flat paintbrush
How to create
1. Mix the mica powders with water in a pallet, make them quite watery. Then take the pink sapphire mica powder first, brush across the 17.5cm square stamping card, repeat until 3/4 of the card has been covered. then brush across the card with green emerald mica powder, then dry with a heat gun. Using a thin paintbrush paint a few lines in the green area to give a grass effect.
2. Using a wide flat paintbrush, using the remaining colour mica, paint, across card in a few places so it is part of a skyline, Dry with heat gun.
3. Dust Heat Resistant Acetate 17.5 by 21cm with anti-static bag, stamp butterflies flight stamp onto the centre of the Acetate then sprinkle with Sparkling crystal embossing powder. Onto a small piece of acetate stamp the largest butterfly.
4. Take each embossing powder and place a small amount on an artists pallet, take a little water to each one and mix to a thin paste, then paint each butterfly in a different colour.
5. Take your acetate and score a fold 1cm in on each side. Place acetate over your background note were to stamp your sentiment. Remove acetate the stamp sentiment with Black onyx versafine ink.
6. Mount acetate onto background, by placing double sided tape onto acetate folds then firmly pressing down onto the back of the background design Mount main design onto 8" blank card using sticky glue, measure panels for side of card an cut these out of the butterfly embossed card, stick ribbon onto back of panel, then stick to each side of card.
7. Then carefully cut out the largest acetate butterfly on the small piece of acetate place a little glue onto the body area of the butterfly stick onto the acetate by the smallest butterfly and Leave to dry.