Translate

Friday 1 May 2020

Lavinia stamps May challenge 2020

Fauna and Flora.

Good morning.
Hope you are all keeping well, safe, and finding things to do during lockdown.
My family are all trying to keep busy. Doing some Keep fit, baking, doodling, cleaning, decorating, sorting cupboards etc and of course a bit of crafting in the evenings.

May has arrived So that means the Lavinia stamps monthly challenge has begun. The theme this month is Flora and Fauna.

For full info please follow the link below.
Lavinia Creative Challenge.

For my first card Sample this month I used the following products:
Aurora
Star blossom
Willow
I used wilted violet, ocean blue, mermaid lagoon and faded jeans distress oxide. Placed colours onto a  glass mat then sprayed with water. Smooched card through ink then dried each layer repeating for each colour. In the background I used Star blossom stencil from sweet poppy stencils designed by Tracey Dutton. I inked through the stencil with faded jeans distress oxide. Stamped images with versafine Clair Nocturne ink. Then highlighted flowers with  blue sparkle pen and other images with clear gel pen.



Products used for this sample:
Fairy orchid set
Single fairy orchid.
Flower flourish.
I also used one of the leaves from the small green man.

I used spiced marmalade, picked raspberry, and warm lipstick distress oxide. Placed colours onto a  glass mat then sprayed with water. Smooched card through ink then dried each layer repeating for each colour. In the background I used  Foilage from sweet poppy stencils designed by Tracey Dutton. I inked through the stencil with spiced marmalade distress oxide. Stamped images with versafine Clair Nocturne ink, coloured flowers with purple sparkle pen mixed with a little water then splashed onto the card. Then highlighted flowers and other images with clear gel pen. Blended black soot  distress ink around edge of card.




Good luck with your entries I look forward to seeing your beautiful creations. 
Take care and stay safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment