Translate

Monday 24 May 2021

Good evening. 
I hope you can join Lucy from Sweet Poppy Stencils on the craft store (Hochanda) at 9am and 1pm, tomorrow 24th May. Lucy will be sharing some great hints and tips a long with a few fabulous demonstrations. There are also some new releases that will be available from the website tomorrow, they won’t be on the show but if you get a chance pop over to the Sweet Poppy Stencils Website


For this card I used Harmony inks on the background, smooched onto a  mat then sprayed with water, smooched the card onto the mat 2 or 3 times drying in between until I was happy with the background. Then I inked through the Honeysuckle stencil, highlighted image with an Orange sparkle pen. Stamped sentiment from Life’s a journey stamp set made a matching tag to go with this card. 







For this sample I used shaving foam mixed with a little orange distress oxide spray, through the Abstract circle backplate, once dry inked the Ornate dragonfly with black versafine ink. Stamp from the life’s a journey set. Highlighted background with a clear glitter pen. Embellished edges with gold foil. 


                          For this card I also used the ornate dragonfly, along with the Brick wall stencil
                       The background was made when I joined an online workshop run by Eileen Godwin


The next two cards backgrounds were shaving foam backgrounds. 
I pasted through the honeysuckle card with white paste, then sprinkled sweet poppy stencil platinum glitter. 


On this card I used Fairy seahorse also known as Sebastian 
I pasted though the stencil then sprinkled the new jewel tones over the wet paste, when dry brushed off excess with a brush to leave a beautiful shiny seahorse. 

 Enjoy the shows, look forward to seeing all your creations. Don’t forget to pop over to the simply sweet Poppy stencils Facebook page, for lots of inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment