Translate

Wednesday 1 April 2020

Lavinia stamps April challenge


Good morning. 
 I hope you are all keeping well and staying safe in these uncertain times. 
I’m finding that each day is merging into the next without even realising it. A big thank you to all those essential workers who are helping us. Thank you to all those who are social distancing. The next few months will be difficult for some so we need to look after each other. 
I love my crafting but my creativity is struggling at the moment, so I watched some of the many demonstrations that are on Facebook at the moment and decided to follow along to a demo from Eileen Godwin, my first two samples are what I produced during the demo. 
The theme for April is: Blue and Silver. 
For full details on entering please follow the link to Lavinia stamps April challenge  challenge 

Card 1
Following along to Eileen’s demo using Stormy sky and rumpled glass oxide 
Stamped Lavinia feather, and Dream word from the Inspire me set with blue belle versafine Clair ink, using a fan brush and silver mica powder mixed with water, tapped over card to give a hint of silver, then highlighted feather with silver pen. 

Card 2
Mermaid lagoon and faded jeans oxide inks used for background.
Stamped Indian Flouish with versamark ink then heat silver sparkle embossing powder. As on card 1 spattered background with silver mica powder then stamped the dream word from the inspire me set then highlighted flourish with blue gel pen.

Card 3
For the background I used stormy sky, mermaid lagoon, faded jeans and tumbled glass oxide ink blended onto smooth card with a blending tool. Then spayed with water and left to dry naturally. 
Stamped Indra with Blue Belle versafine Clair ink then highlighted with silver mica powder mixed with water.  Stamped Mini orbs randomly over background with versamark then using a soft brush rubbed mica silver mica powder over top. Stamped A time to reflect sentiment with blue belle Clair using second generation stamping image randomly over background. Then cut background into 3 and   Mounted onto navy blue linen  and silver mirror card. 

Hope you like my samples for this month, I wish you all well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment