Translate

Sunday 19 April 2020

April mid month reminder for Lavinia challenge

Well we are more than halfway through April. 4 weeks of lockdown have passed and I hope you are all well.


The theme for Lavinia April challenge is Blue and silver. For this card I used one of my favourite stamps ( I have loads of favourites), for the background I used tumbled glass, broken China and faded jeans distress inks blended onto smooth card. Splashed with water them moped up with kitchen roll. Inked up stamps with versafine Clair ink. Used silver mica power mixed with water then flicked onto card with a fan brush and a silver pen to highlight Sebastian.
Stamps used were: Sebastian, also used around edge, Seaweed and Fairy barnacle.

For full details of the Challenge please follow the link. Creative challenge.

Stay safe and take care.
We are all in this together.

No comments:

Post a Comment