Translate

Monday 1 April 2019

Lavinia stamps April challenge.

Hi Everyone. April has sprung into action, this year is going so quickly. Come along and join us at Lavinia stamps for the April challenge, theme is buds and blossoms. I have been having a play with some stamps I’ve not used for a while. For full details on entering the challenge pleas visit the Lavinia stamps challenge Here

         For this card I used the following Lavinia  stamps 
                                                                       Brave and loved 
For the background I used, spectrum noir Harmony inks, straw bale, oasis and pumice. The images were stamped using versafine Claire. 


The following lavinia stamps were used for this card. 
For the background I smooched distress oxide squeezed lemonade, worn lipstick and dried marmalade, using each colour separately, onto my craft mat then sprayed with water, I dried with a heat gun in between each colour. 
Stamped the honeysuckle randomly over the card, then coloured petals with sparkle pens. 
The following lavinia stamps were used for this card. 
For this background I taped edge of card with masking tape then blended distress oxide evergreen bough and salty ocean onto the card, then using same colour I inked through a free magazine flower stencil. The Lilly was stamped with Versafine Clair then coloured with sparkle pen. fairy and hare stamped with Versafine Clair 

No comments:

Post a Comment