Translate

Friday 1 February 2019

Lavinia stamps February challenge 


Good evening all.
It’s the first of the month so time for a new Lavinia challenge. The theme for February is: a place to escape too. Looking out my window I don’t think I’ll get very far with the snow that’s falling at the moment.
For full details please visit: https://laviniastamps.com/lavinia-stamps-monthly-creative-challenge. You could be the lucky winner of a £40 voucher picked at random, to spend in the Lavinia shop.
Good luck everyone.

For my first sample I used Spectrum noir Harmony inks.
Grasshopper, plum jam, winter rose, pale fig, and honey pot.
Blended inks onto Sheena card, then inked through the  inkylicious cloud stencil and highlighted with a white pen. 
I cut a random shape from photo copier paper for the hills and inked th grass area first. I Then used a white ink pad though a small circle 
For the sun, then highlighted sunbeams with a sparkle pen. 



Lavinia stamps
Maple leafTree sceneFairy Dandelions and Make a wish.


For my next sample I also used spectrum noir inks. 
 lemon tonic, straw bale, ocean blue, parakeet,spring meadow and grasshopper. 
For the hills I used hickory smoke distress ink.
For this sample I inked up the sun first, then blended in the blue colours. 
Next I masked off the grass area and blended the green ink onto the card. Moved masking tape down to the top of the grass area then using a paper mask that I cut from copier paper I inked the mountain area. To finish off added som glitter and white pen highlights. 

Lavinia stamps used for this sample. 
Have fun making your creations. Looking forward to seeing where your fairies will escape too. 
Congratulations to Karin Åslund's who’s entry “You Are Braver Than You Think” was selected by our Python Random Generator to win the £40 voucher in this month’s Creative Challenge. 



No comments:

Post a Comment