Translate

Sunday 24 June 2018

Lavinia stamps June Challenge. 

Good Evening. 

What a beautiful day it has been today. We had an awesome pink sunset here in London last night, I just had to take a picture. 

This reminded me it was time to let you know there is only one day left to get your creations entered for this months Lavinia stamps creative challenge! The theme is sunset pinks. You could be the lucky winner of a £40 gift Voucher. For full information please visit the Lavinia stamps Facebook page https://laviniastamps.com/lavinia-stamps-monthly-creative-challenge. 



For my card I have used the wonderful new stamp called Indra. It is a beautiful stamp. I stamped Indra with Glamourous Versafine Clair. For the background I used aqua pens, I brushed a variety of pinks and a lavender colour across the card the used a wide brush with damped with water and brushed across card the blend them together. I then used green in the same way for the grass area. I stamped the snow shrub with acorn versafine Clair.  The grass stamp was stamped with green oasis versafine Clair.  Then highlighted with a white pen also used a glitter pen. 

Good luck and Happy crafting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment