Translate

Friday 9 June 2017

Creative Fingers Challenge 132

Hello friends.

June has arrived, lighter evenings are here so more time to craft with better light to work with,

It's time for a new challenge at creative fingers challenge blog. Our fabulous sponsors for challenge 132  are WinkWinkInk.
The theme for this challenge is anything goes so why not pop over to the blog and join in the challenge .http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

 I used  Fiona the cute goldfish for my project, I thought she was really cute when I saw her.


Here is my finished card.
I have entered this card in the following challenges.
https://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/wk-24-anything-goes-craft-challenge-at.html

BloggerImage

I used Cracked Pistachio, wilted violet and broken china distress inks
BloggerImage

I then spayed background with water.
BloggerImage

While this was drying I coloured in the gold fish
BloggerImage

These are the spectrum noir pencils I used  
BloggerImage

I used designs by Ryn stamps with black versafine ink. 
BloggerImage

Then placed goldfish to decide if I needed anything more
BloggerImage

I stamped some lavinia stamps sea bubbles 
 with white embossing powder then placed a few sequins
around card, stamped sentiment which was free from creative stamping magazine, then used a white pen to highlight the stamped images.
BloggerImage
 I look forward to seeing your wonderful creations.
Image result for designs by ryn sea sets



No comments:

Post a Comment