Translate

Saturday 1 September 2018

Lavinia Stamps September challenge. 

Good evening.
Hope you are all enjoying the summer. I had a great holiday in Memphis, such a lovely place to visit.
The theme for the September Lavinia challenge, is your favourite colour.
This card I made in My daughters favourite colour, I used salty ocean, blueprint sketch and broken china distress ink on an oblong acrylic block then sprayed with water, I then placed on card repeated twice more. Stamped feather with black versafine, then highlighted with white pen. Stamped wording onto parchment paper
Stamps used were:
https://laviniastamps.com/product/feather
https://laviniastamps.com/product/have-a-fairy-happy-birthday

For my next card I used the same stamp but used worn lipstick  distress oxide.
Stamped feather onto a piece of white card stock highlighted with a gel pen. Stamped onto pink card then stamped randomly with worn lipstick . Then stamped card second generation with worn lipstick, and blended the edges. Mounted on pink pearl and black card.

I look forward to seeing your creations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment